Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the updates below, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 509-928-3131.
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We’ll let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival and ask you to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- We’ve altered our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain heightened infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All staff is screened and has temperature taken daily.
- Office staff wears a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We’ve added more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’ve upgraded our air filtration systems.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged our waiting room to abide by social distancing guidelines.
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.